Listed below are some commonly asked questions asked by our new and existing clients.
You can manage your hosting service by logging into your control panel, this control panel is via our hosting login
You would have received your login credentials in your welcome pack. If you need to obtain your login details, please contact support.
You can setup our servers as your outgoing mailserver in your email client. Note that this option is not officially supported however it is provided as an option to Laptop users who do not have the same ISP in multiple locations.
To enable this feature, you need to perform the following steps:
Using Outlook 2003 and above:
1. Click on Tools > Email Accounts
2. Select 'View or change existing e-mail accounts'.
3. Highlight your default account and click 'Change...'
4. Change your 'Outgoing mail server (SMTP)' to match your 'Incoming mail server (POP3) (i.e mail.yourdomainname.com.au)
5. Click 'More Settings....'.
6. Click the Outgoing Server tab.
7. Tick "My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication".
8. Make sure 'Use same settings as my incoming mail server' is select as the default option.
9. Click OK.
20. Click Next, then Finish to close the account settings.
Refer to our video guide for setting up outlook express.
Outlook Express tutorial
For other email clients, please submit a support request